Monday, October 15, 2012

Where's Bella?

IF THIS DOESN'T MAKE YOU LAUGH, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL!

While I was out teaching piano lessons, Bella was downstairs with Grandma and supposedly watching a movie.  Well, When Grandma didn't see her on the couch she started her search.  When she opened the office door, this is what she found.  She had on Grandma's reading glasses upside down and was typing away at the computer.  (She see's Grandma doing this every morning in her glasses).  Of course the first thing Grandma did was run for her camera to get these unforgettable moments.  

Bella has definitely entered the 2's era of her life.  She has to do EVERYTHING herself and she lets everyone else know what to do to.  She has learned had to tell us no and what she will and will not do. Totally pushing the limits.  She is talking so much more and does funny things quite often.  I find most of my day cleaning up after her.  She dumped out baking soda and tried eating it, ate toilet paper(clean), ate cinnamon gum and screamed for more, smashed a bug with her fingers, and many other fun things today.  Everyday truly is an "adventure".  Funny thing is I don't remember this era with Josh, I must have blocked it from my memory.




1 comment:

  1. Oh man I just laughed out loud, and my eyes were watering I was laughing so hard. The upside down reading glasses are classic!

    ReplyDelete