Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Brien's 32nd Birthday (Yes, I am old!)

Yes, it was my birthday!  Annie and the kids did a great job decorating and Josh made me this amazing card.  We had a great time together and I was very grateful for the fun that we had together.  Because I worked the evening of my birthday, I was able to have some fun over the entire weekend!  Friday was golfing in the evening.  Saturday was out to lunch with Annie.  Saturday evening was out to dinner with my dad and brother, Jesse.  Sunday was the party with waffles in the morning and cobbler and vanilla ice cream before work!  It was yummy!


 Josh made me this amazing Woody card.  He spent a long time putting together the message inside it and had it taped to the window.  It reads:  Happy Birthday to you.  You live in a zoo.  You look like a monkey and you smell like one too.  You are my "faberit" Dad.  I like when we play golf.  If that isn't the sweetest kid, I don't know what is.

Here is a drawing Josh did with the two of us golfing together and making "golls."  Hehe

1 comment:

  1. Josh did a great job on the card. I love how kids decide to spell words. Happy belated birthday Brien! It sounds like it was a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete