Thursday, October 4, 2012

Life is meant to be enjoyed

Did we mention that Bella loves Spaghetti and doesn't believe in utensils?  I have tried to be a better mom.  I've never really cared to bake because I usually eat what I make and I do not want to do that.  The thing is, the kids love baking.  Bella and I made banana bread while Josh was at school and Josh was super happy to come home to a banana muffin.  Today Bella and I went to the park and enjoyed the sun.  Yesterday we went shopping and had lunch at the chuck wagon.  She gets so excited to go there because of the trains.  She loves the trains.  She kept yelling Mama CHOO CHOO, the whole restaurant knew she loved trains and it made everyone smile.  Such simple pleasures.  I have enjoyed spending time focusing on the kids.  If I clean the house at night that frees up my day.  

Josh is very nice.  He cleaned the whole house for me yesterday evening and he reads Bella stories all the time.  In the car on the way to school he will ask her if she would like him to read her a story and she always says "YES".  They love to play chase and when the two of them start laughing they do not stop.  That makes for a great day.








No comments:

Post a Comment