Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pretending




It is so cute.  Bella has started to pretend and play store.  Her and Josh set up a rock store.  Josh would collect rocks on the bike then bring them over to Bella where she would get them all set up.  I became the customer and they gave me a debit card.  I would go up to the store and Belles would say, "Hello, how you doing?  You want to buy something?"  I would of course say yes and tell her what I wanted.  She would then tell me it was going to cost $100 dollars and swipe my debit card.  then say, "Here you going!"  "See ya later."  "Thank you."  "Love you."   There is a reason mom's should stay home if they are able to...you can never get these moments back and it is when I am the happiest and so are they.  My job is to play most of the day and teach them how to be amazing people.  Best job in the world! My pay is in smiles and laughter-I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment