Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mother's day



I spent the morning sleeping in.  Josh had been sick the night before and spent it throwing up and then coughing all night.  I hear noise at 7am in the morning, but I am too tired to get up.  I heard plates, etc.  Then after about 20 minutes it was quiet again.  When I got up at 8:30 I walked out and saw the table all set.  I went looking for Josh and headed to his room.  On the closed door was a note that said, "come in Mom"  I opened the door and saw orange post it notes everywhere with things he loves doing with me and what I am good at.  When I went to say thank  you he was fast asleep still not feeling good.  He had spent the previous night and stayed up quite late to get it all ready.  I had no idea.  They  made me cards, coupons, pictures, hugs, and kisses, breakfast, and a nice dinner.  This was the best mother's day ever!  I am grateful for my children because they show me what love really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment