Thursday, January 10, 2013

The FAV'S

Whenever we are out running errands, I will hear Bella say, MOM, PIZZA  MOM, Fries.  As she says these things we are passing the restaurants where we sometimes visit and she really wants to stop.  She knows exactly where they are and what to ask for.  The girl loves pizza, breadsticks, fries, and candy.  

Last night the Young Women from church came by with a bag of things like candy, hair conditions, etc., nail stuff, and fun pampering items and a nice note for me.  It was such a sweet thing and it has made my year knowing that someone care about you that much.  It meant a lot.  After putting Josh and Bella to bed last night I decided to give myself a pedicure and a manicure.  When Bella came out of bed this morning she immediatly noticed my nails and says, Ooooooo PRETTY! MOM NAIL POLISH!!!  I then did her nails.  It lasted like two hours then she picked them off and cried because she wanted them done again!  She also loves gum and chapstick.  For the past month she has been getting up early and going to be around midnight.  On top of that she decided she wasn't going to take naps.  It has been a long month, but now for the last 3 days she has gone to bed much earlier and gotten up at 8:30am and has even taken a 1.5 hours nap.  I am sure counting my blessings that she has been sleeping more.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she actually let you do her nails! That was so nice of the Young Women to bring you a gift. Giving yourself a mani/pedi at night is the best!

    ReplyDelete