Thursday, January 10, 2013

Santa is real-keep believing..please!

Josh has been confronted many times especially by friends that Santa is NOT real.  When he asks me, I say, "what do you believe?"  He always responds with a logically answer of how santa has to be real.  Josh is a kid who loves to believe.  I love this quality.  He has lots of hope.  He set out milk, cookies, and carrots for the reindeer by himself (I didn't even think to mention it).  I heard him say that what he really wanted was a bell from Santa's sleigh (he loves  polar express).  Well Santa came and there was a little box with a red bell from rudolph's collar for him and a nice note from santa.  He keeps this box in his bed and reads the note every night.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh that melts my heart that Josh keeps the bell and reads the note from Santa every night. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete