Friday, September 28, 2012

That's right 33.

I had a birthday yesterday.  For those of you who do not know, I am not a big chocolate lover and store bought cake person.  My mom taught me how to make Aunt Gina's secret orange sponge cake and then yesterday Josh really wanted to help me bake this lemon cake a friend had made for me on Sunday that was to die for.  While Belle's went and played with her cousins, Josh became a cooking machine.  It was a lot of fun and I think the cakes turned out fabulous and tasted yummy:)  It was great to have family over!  There should always be a reason to have a party!









1 comment:

  1. The cakes look awesome! Gosh I am homesick so looking at the blog is probably not the best thing for me right now! Happy 33rd birthday, you are getting old =)

    ReplyDelete