Friday, September 28, 2012

more birthday fun

I wasn't expecting any gifts!  Josh made me this creative card, Millers brought flowers, Staheli's got me banana gram and My mother in law brought me this HUGE Zucchini from her garden...looks like a lot of people will be getting Zucchini bread:)  Many people say, "what did Brien get you?"  Well this year I went shopping early and found myself some amazing boots and jeans and Brien was more than happy to pay for them!  Thanks everyone for making it a fabulous birthday! 

I also had to post a picture of this cute window with hangers.  My Sister in Law gave this to me for Christmas a while back and I have been waiting for the perfect spot to hang it since our house has always been in a remodel project.  Isn't it so cool!!




No comments:

Post a Comment