Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pure Sweetness


April 5th: I arrived home at 9:30pm and the kids were in bed. When I looked on the table I saw these 3 hair clips I had made. (Josh finds joy in taking the clips I make and giving them away to people to be nice) When I moved the flowers off the paper, I noticed there was a note. I asked Brien if he knew anything about this and he said no. That mean Josh did this on his own! A proud to be Mom moment. For those who need translation for kindergarten writing the note says, "I love you Bella kus you are the best sister ever I love you Bella. Love Josh" Bella loved waking up to this note.

Also this morning (easter) Josh was sitting on the floor in the living room and Bella comes up behind him and puts her arm around him. It had to be the most wonderful moment to see the two of them so happy together and really care and love each other.

1 comment:

  1. haha, this was so sweet of Josh and I love that he just gives away the hair accesories you make. lol!

    ReplyDelete