Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Favorite Pics: The sweetness of Adoption



I absolutely love these pictures. I am not one who is eloquent with words like Brien is, but I will try.

I am so grateful for Annibella. I love her so much and enjoy every moment with her. She is the most wonderful daughter a mother could have:) Every time I look at her I remember with how much love she was brought to our family with. I am sure that had to be the hardest decision that a soon to be mother would ever have to make, to place her baby for adoption. It is also the most selfless decision a mother can make.

This visit and time spent together I just kept thinking how wonderful it is to see the continued love that Kevin and Jelly have for Bella and our family. We love the both of you and you always have a place in our hearts.

Thank you for loving our family and for the opportunity to have a daughter. We love her, and we love you.






1 comment:

  1. I love this. Bella is such a sweet girl, thank goodness for selfless people like Kevin and Jelly. Bella is so loved.

    ReplyDelete