Saturday, November 9, 2013

School Skate Night

Josh wanting to go skating so bad.  He wore his halloween costume, we picked up his friend Luke.  They enjoyed pizza, pop, and lots of skating.  It is so much fun to watch Josh skate because he tries to go so fast and then wipes out so hard.  He has gotten a lot better though.  Once Belles saw Josh skating she says, "mom I want to do that."  So we got her some skates and I held her hand.  After 2 minutes of holding hands she says, "no don't help me."  She skated the rest of the time by herself and loved it.  Then she eventually found the arcade.  A fun night with the kiddos.     








1 comment:

  1. Oh I want to go skating with them at Christmas!!! It cracks me up that Josh goes so fast then wipes out, so typical, lol! That's really good that Bella could skate by herself! I even have a hard time rollerskating.

    ReplyDelete