Sunday, August 18, 2013

A fabulous time in Spokane with Bella, Josh, and Brady

Josh 360

Brady Diving

Brady dunk

Josh dunk

aliens

Grandma's pool

Bella found the pool toys and Grandma Jerry helped her put on these goggles.


Sporting the goggles.

Splits?...YOU CAN DO IT!

She didn't like not being able to touch the bottom and wanted to cling to me for dear life.  When I got out to get the camera she got scared.  She loves the water and loves to hold onto someone when she can't touch the bottom herself.  I can't blame her.   So we swam as a connected duo:)  

food/funny face

Brady rock climbing the tough route.

Still on the tough route

climbing buddies

Bella found a chalk board at her level so we drew lots of pictures and practiced writing our names.


She loves organization.  She had to get every piece of chalk and line it up perfectly in one spot.

Swimming beauty.  She loved the YMCA pool because she could touch all by herself.

This slide was SO SO much fun.  They allowed me to hold Bella so we would get our pretend steering wheels out and drive down the slide at a high speed.  After we flew into the pool she would say, "AGAIN, AGAIN!!!"  I had just as much fun as she did.





A little too far for comfort, she wanted me to hold her.

While in the locker room at YMCA she asked if I wanted to, "come visit her in her house."  I had to let her know I was too big, but if she ever moved, I would be there:)

The way home.  Horse monument. Gorgeous.  Near the Gorge in George.

No comments:

Post a Comment