Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm 2!


Dec. 2012.  Had a great time with family at Bella's B'day party.  We had her favorite meal..spaghetti, jello, and bread and then had ice-cream cones covered in sprinkles.  Our camera battery died so more pics to come.  We have told her  not to open the presents under the tree, so when it came time to open presents she didn't really know if she was suppose to.  Once she got a little help she ripped open the presents put them to the side the ripped open the next.  I think she liked opening the presents:)  I have this feeling I am going to wake up one morning and she will have unwrapped all the Christmas presents under the tree!  Bella has been super sweet today.  You ask her whose birthday it is and she says "I'm two"  It's been all smiles today.  Thanks for the great party everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment