Wednesday, November 28, 2012

MY First ER kid with a wound



Nov. 11th: While Brien was at work and I was just about to teach a class at church, I got a call saying they were taking Belles to the ER because she cracked her head open.

I left my teaching and met my sister and mom at the hospital with Bella.  She wasn't crying.  My mom said that as they were leaving the house for the hospital she was waiving and saying bye to everyone.  I am so glad my children can handle pain.

She was playing on a spin bike and fell off and hit her head.  Since it was such a "nice" cut, they said they could use glue instead of staples.  I do NOT handle blood well at all so thank goodness my sister who is a nurse cleaned the cut and held it together as they glued it.  Hospitals make me feel faint.  Her cut is almost completely healed, and the glue is wearing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment